Blemil Riso 3 is a growing-up milk for toddlers from 1 year with cow's milk protein allergy IgE mediated and not mediated that provides an optimal supply of nutrients to children’s diet.
Blemil Riso 3 is made from partially hydrolyzed rice proteins, which improve its digestibility and minimize allergenicity. It also contributes to the continued maturation of the immune system, as it contains prebiotics, probiotics and nucleotides, which are related to the stimulation of the body's natural defences.
Blemil Riso 3 includes:
- Made from partially hydrolyzed rice proteins, highly digestible and with a low allergenicity.
- Supplemented with L-lysine and L-tryptophan, essential amino acids that help to reproduce breast milk amino acids profile.
- Enriched with nucleotides, compounds of extreme importance in the development and maturation of the digestive and immune response systems.
- Combination of dextrinomaltose (79%) and corn starch (21%), which increase digestibility and tolerance. Lactose and sucrose free.
- Contains a lipid fraction, 99% plant origin, with a balanced supply of fatty acids.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT, 22%) that favor digestion and absorption of fat fraction.
- Contains LC-PUFAs ω-3 (DHA and ARA), important for the development of cognitive and visual functions. These are also involved in modulating the immune system.
- Probiotics (B. infantis and B. lactis) and prebiotics (FOS):
Nutrients that improve balance of the intestinal microflora by stimulating growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, helping to prevent the growth of pathogens and stimulating maturation of natural defences. They also contribute to the maturation of the digestive system and the regulation of intestinal transit.
- L-carnitine and taurine are important for metabolizing fats and for the maturation of brain structures and the visual function.
- Vitamins and minerals: Contains vitamins and minerals that cover the daily needs of the infant. Especially enriched in iron, which favors normal cognitive development. It also provides significant amounts of selenium and vitamin E, powerful antioxidants that prevent the oxidation of fats, contributing to their optimal preservation and nutritional gain.
Blemil Riso 3 is a growing-up milk for toddlers from 1 year, as part of a varied diet, recommended for:
- Cow Milk Protein Allergy IgE and non-IgE mediated (allergic or not to soya).
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea.
- Fat and carbohydrate malabsorption syndromes.
- Diets based in vegetal proteins.
Blemil Riso 3 is prepared in a mixture of 4.7 g to 30 ml of water. Unless otherwise indicated, use the following recommended dosage:
|Age||Quantity per glass||Number of glasses daily|
|Measures (4,7g)||Water (ml)|
|1 year and onwards||6||180||5|
Tins of 400g and 800g.