Blemil plus 1 is a complete infant formula. Blemil plus 1 contains all the nutrients necessary to meet the nutritional requirements of infants from birth up to 6 months of age. Thanks to its innovative composition, it ensures optimal growth and maturation of the immune and digestive systems as well as the proper development of infant's brain and visual function.
Blemil plus 1 formula incorporates innovative ingredients such as α-lactalbumin, prebiotics and nucleotides.
Blemil plus 1 includes:
- Balanced ratio of serum/casein proteins (60/40) close to breast milk one.
- High content of α-lactalbumin, a large quality protein fraction that helps adapt the protein intake to the degree of maturation of the baby's digestive system and kidneys, while maintaining a high concentration of essential amino acids. α-lactalbumin is rich in sialic acid, a component that has a bifidogenic effect as well as being immunomodulatory and antibacterial, so it helps protect against infections. Moreover, sialic acid is important in brain development. Adequate tolerance of α-lactalbumin and its high tryptophan content contribute to sleep/arousal cycle development.
- Nucleotides are involved in the development and maturation of the digestive and immune response systems.
- Taurine and L-carnitine, nutrients essential for fatty acids metabolism and energy production. Additionally, they are important for Central Nervous System and visual function maturation as well as brain structures development.
- 100% lactose, helping calcium and iron absorption and bifidogenic microbiota development.
- Fatty acid profile close to breast milk, with an adequate content of essential fatty acids and LC-PUFAs ω-3 and ω-6 (DHA and AA). These are important for Central Nervous System and the visual function development as well as for protection against inflammatory processes. They also have other functions in the digestive system, such as helping to decrease stool consistency and stimulation of nutrients absorption, improving the digestibility of the formula.
- Prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides, or FOS): Improve balance of the intestinal microflora by stimulating growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, helping to prevent the growth of pathogens and stimulating maturation of natural defences.
- Lutein: a natural antioxidant present in breast milk and involved in development and maintenance of proper visual function.
- Vitamins and minerals: Contains vitamins and minerals that cover the meet the nutritional requirements of infants, including zinc (related with optimal functioning of natural defenses and growth) as well as selenium and vitamin E, powerful antioxidant.
Blemil plus 1 is an infant formula that fully meets the nutritional needs of healthy newborns from birth and up to 6 months of age.
Breast milk is the best food for babies during the first months of life. When breastfeeding is not possible or is insufficient, health practitioners must recommend the most appropriate alternative.
Blemil plus 1 is prepared in a mixture of 4.5 g to 30 ml of water. Unless otherwise indicated, use the following recommended dosage:
|Blemil plus 1||Quantity per bottle||Number of bottle daily|
|Age||Measures(4.5 g)||Water (ml)|
|1st - 2nd week||3||90||6|
|3rd - 4th week||4||120||6|
|4th - 6th month||7||210||5|
Tins of 400 g and 800 g.